Saturday, February 18, 2006

An Introduction

Well, since many of my friends (Mel W, Annette, Mel, and Sooz to name a few) have started up blogs, I thought it was time I jumped on the bandwagon!

Let's see.............I have 1 husband (Ron-been married for nearly 14 years), 2 kids (Luke-nearly 10, and Caitlin-7 1/2) and live in the Adelaide Hills in South Australia. I am currently what is termed a Stay-At-Home-Mum (or Mom if you are from the US!). I am involved in various ways with the kids primary school (a member of governing council and social committee with latest venture being a breakfast to farewell Queens Baton last Tues morn-very early start!).

I also have several interests or hobbies: reading, cross-stitch/embroidery, with a dash of knitting and beading..................I also like gardening (well, the non-weeding part) and love watching sport on TV (just about any sport-the ones that are less engaging are perfect for cross stitch or other crafts as any really good (or bad) moments get replayed.

I have recently (within the last week) joined a local gym which I am really enjoying-it is a friendly place and the owners are so nice & helpful. I am planning to do a session 3 times a week, and after a month or so (when I am fitter) adding in a class..........we shall see.

I will need to work out links, pics, etc but I will work on that maybe in the coming week.

No comments: