Sunday, October 25, 2009

And the cough goes on........

Even less to report today than yesterday. Had a less than stellar night-lots of coughing and congestion, and not much less sleep (for both me & Ron). After some sleep this morning, I am improved, but not, I fear, enough for the root canal. Caitlin is definitely much better (I can tell because she is back to her usual chatty self). Luke & Ron both seemed to have avoided any illness thus far. I've spent this evening watching Australian Idol (I got sucked in a couple of weeks ago when James Morrison was a guest) and am now watching Rove-my excuse is that I am too sick to change the channel. I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow so I can get caught up a bit around here-Ron has been holding the fort while I've been unwell, but there's a always things that need doing. And of course, it would be nice to feel well enough to knit or stitch....

No comments: