Saturday, November 03, 2007

My Boyfriend's Back

Well, my husband's back. He got back this evening, and things are getting back to normal.

I took a look at my blog archives, curious to see what was happening a year ago. The main events early November were the craft fair, and the Christmas pageant. This year I have decided not to attend the craft fair. I told one of my friends at our knitting group this, and we decided that we would rather go shopping in the city, and also to the Yarn Barn, a LNS that is not so local to us. So hopefully this week we will be off to shop! Weather permitting, the pageant will be still on-next Saturday, in fact.

I was going to add a few more holidays photos, but blogger isn't co-operating at the moment.

Tomorrow should be a quiet day at home, with maybe some gardening and knitting.

1 comment:

NattyChick said...

I commiserate about blogger and the photos. I hear it is quite temperamental quite often. However, looking forward to seeing some of the pics. Just saw the pics of the fallen treetop at the winery, very lucky escape for all those cars!!

Natalie