I picked up a couple of other things (thimble, hexagon papers, small couple of kits) on some of the other days, but no cross stitch or knitting as I have more than enough stash in those crafts! Some of these purchases I have plans for, and some are waiting for inspiration.
I mentioned in October that I wanted to set myself some goals for November, and even though it's over a week into the month, I'm still going to set some, just for some focus. I have an exam on the 22nd, so that will be a priority, but I will still be making time for some craft.
November Craft Goals
- Finish stitcheries for my 'Tis The Season' quilt
- (Re)start this cross stitch
- Finish knitting second sock of pair for Caitlin
- Start my Favourite Things blocks (maybe 2?)
- Dig out some finished cross stitch Christmas ornaments & make them up as ornaments
- Sew/piece quilt top using jelly roll from craft fair
- Sew up one of the small kits/patterns from craft fair
After enrolling Caitlin in the same high school as Luke for next year (it was her second choice), she was offered a place yesterday in her first choice. We thought it might cause a bit of a dilemma as it is the school a lot of her friends will attend, but she has stuck with the same school as Luke as she feels it will be better for her academically. We're proud of her mature decision making, and relieved it didn't cause too much anguish!