Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Quiet Day

..........today. Well that is the plan, anyhow. Yesterday was busier as I went to gym (still enjoying), and did grocery shopping and other such mundane but essential things. We had our school Governing Council AGM last night (wine & cheese incl.-yum!) and I get to be the convenor of the "Healthy Eating" sub-committee. Not a truly onerous task, but could be interesting as there are rumblings about what the canteen sells, etc, etc - maybe riots later in the year?? LOL Oh, and I put Ron onto the Grounds committee (he was SO pleased).

Let's see stitching-wise. Did nothing yesterday at all, although I did look at WIP list and rotation that I wrote up but didn't actually get to start............story of my rotations really. It was MTM that disrupted it I think. I have actually decided to give the rotation a go from today so that means I get to stitch on either the Nun (Convent's Herbal Garden), Watergarden, or Patchwork Sampler..........
I am going to see if I can put pics in here-hopefully we should get a pic of the Nun-I have done more than this........

Tomorrow is HAED QS SAL day so I get to work on Snowflake which I have been enjoying the last few days. Thurs I can continue with Snowflake if I want or MTM or Owl & Pussycat. Thursday night (I go to Embroidery Guild) I can take whatever I think I can concentrate on-much talking goes on there..........possibly Celtic Autumn. Friday is either back to MTM or continuing on with Thursday night project if I am on a roll. Weekend is supposed to be MTM but this might only be for some of the time as it's on my floor stand in my stitching room (yes, I have a stitching room). If you are confused, well, never mind!! LOL It looks clearer on paper. The main idea is that I have a focus piece (so I see some good progress) but also stitch on some of my other projects-and I have a built in option to have a couple of days when I do this as I hate to just get into one project & have to change. We will see how it goes.

OK-so the pic thing worked-here is my MTM (Medieval Town Mandala) up to Pt 3.........I have started Pt 4 (just! lol) Oh, and just in case I decide to work on it-here is my Patchwork Sampler (by Jan Houtmann) too . I'm pretty sure I have done more than this also but it's so long since I stitched on it...... Now to choose which one to work on!














1 comment:

Mel in Dubai said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Leonie :)