Friday, October 23, 2009

I Didn't Post Yesterday Because....

......I was sick. I suppose it was on the cards, but I'm not thrilled. Caitlin didn't go to school Thursday or today. She is on the mend, but they had a four hour hike today, and we figured that would have been too much after being sick since last Saturday. Hopefully, she will be well enough for softball tomorrow morning. I'm still not feeling great-sore throat, ears, head, and a....well.......productive cough. I'm hoping it clears up quickly-mainly, before next Tuesday (aka "D" Day-Dentist Day) as my tooth still hurts and I want to get the root canal over with.

On a brighter note, I started my second sock, and am up to knitting the heel flap. This weekend is hopefully fairly quiet, with only Caitlin's softball (if she's well enough), and Luke has a scout thing on Saturday.

Well, that's it for today-I'll just finish watching the James Bond movie and then head to bed.

1 comment:

2paw said...

Oh teeth are a problem here too. teeth are so expensive to fix as well. Hope your socks are going really well!!!