Friday, October 30, 2009

Just Another Day

So, only one more day left of Blogtoberfest. Just as well, really, as some days really aren't that interesting to blog about. Like today, for example. I had a better night (hooray), got kids to school, read some, slept some, did some housework, etc, etc. Just watching some Harry Potter on TV now before bed and hopefully another better night's sleep. I have been feeling better-still having coughing fits and some congestion, but definitely less than before.

Here's a picture of the paddock next door-those cows had better get eating-the grass it up to their knees.

1 comment:

2paw said...

What is ordinary for you is interesting for me: fancy having cows next door!!!
Glad you are feeling better. I caught the end of HP when I cam home from seeing Stargate Universe on my friend's PayTV!!!